Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Honolulu, HI|
Elections for the office of Hawaii House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Calvin K.Y. Say was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Julia E. Allen was unopposed in the Republican primary. Say will face Allen and Keiko Bonk (G) in the general election.
Allen ran in the 2012 election for Hawaii House of Representatives District 20. Allen ran unopposed in the August 11 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Calvin Say (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Calvin Say Incumbent||56.9%||5,704|
Allen has a husband, Michael G Palcic.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Julia + Allen + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Hawaii House of Representatives
- Hawaii House of Representatives District 20
- Hawaii House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Hawaii State Legislature
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 6, 2014
- civilbeat.com, " Unofficial 2012 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 24, 2014
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed March 24, 2014
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed March 24, 2014
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed December 13, 2013
- Project Vote Smart, "Julia Allen," accessed September 27, 2012