Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Hawaii House of Representatives District 20|
|Birthday||February 4, 1948|
|Place of birth||Honolulu, HI|
|Profession||Legislative Committee Coordinator, Senate Minority Leader|
Allen was a Republican candidate for District 20 in the Hawaii House of Representatives in the September 18, 2010 state legislative elections. The general election was November 2, 2010.
Allen ran in the 2012 election for Hawaii House of Representatives District 20. Allen ran unopposed in the August 11 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Calvin Say (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Calvin Say Incumbent||56.9%||5,704|
Allen has a husband, Michael G Palcic.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Julia + Allen + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- GOP SPOTLIGHTS DOCTORS IN OBAMACARE WAR Ryans budget moment ... - Politico
- Greyhound round-up - Irish Independent
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ State of Hawaii: Office of Elections, "Federal/State/County Candidates, 2012 Primary Elections," retrieved June 11, 2012
- ↑ Hawaii Secretary of State - Official 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ State of Hawaii Office of Elections, “Hawaii General 2012 - State of Hawaii – Statewide,” November 20, 2012
- ↑ Hawaii State Office of Elections - 2010 general election certified results
- ↑ Project Vote Smart, "Julia Allen," accessed September 27, 2012