|Tennessee Commissioner of Insurance|
|January 2011 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Bill Haslam|
|Executive Director, Kentucky Office of Insurance|
|Bachelor's||University of Kentucky (1990)|
|J.D.||University of Louisville School of Law (1994)|
Before being named to lead the state department of commerce and insurance, McPeak practiced as counsel to the insurance practice group of law firm Burr & Forman LLP. She also served as the Executive Director of the Kentucky Office of Insurance (KOI). Before her appointment as Executive Director, McPeak spent nine years as an attorney for KOI, the final five as general counsel. She also served as general counsel to the Kentucky Personnel Cabinet.
- 1994: J.D., University of Louisville School of Law
- 1990: University of Kentucky, B.B.A.
Tennessee Commissioner of Insurance (2011-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Julie + McPeak + Tennessee + Insurance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance
- Official biography
- LinkedIn profile
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
|Tennessee Commissioner of Insurance
| Succeeded by|