Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 22|
Miller ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 22nd District. She sought the nomination on the Conservative Party ticket, but withdrew before the facing Republican incumbent Richard Hanna in the primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Julie + Miller + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- More than 500 attend St. Mary Medical Center's Auction Dinner - Long Beach Press-Telegram
- Calendar for Dec. 8 - Troy Record
- Glamping In Hawaii: Your Answer To The Stereotypical Resort Vacation - Huffington Post
- 32nd Anniversary St. Mary Medical Center Auction Dinner - Long Beach Press-Telegram
- Calendar for Dec. 7 - Troy Record
- Jennifer Lawrence Would Probably Rather Be Drinking a Budweiser Right Now - Vanity Fair
- World Grieves In Wake Of Mandela's Death - Huffington Post
- Rush Limbaugh: Sandra Fluke Scandal A 'Manufactured Controversy' - Huffington Post
- Calendar for Dec. 6 - Troy Record
- Best Bets: Drake, Joe Edwards, Mistletoe Show and more - STLtoday.com
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |