Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 22|
Miller ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 22nd District. She sought the nomination on the Conservative Party ticket, but withdrew before the facing Republican incumbent Richard Hanna in the primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Julie + Miller + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- World Grieves In Wake Of Mandela's Death - Huffington Post
- Rush Limbaugh: Sandra Fluke Scandal A 'Manufactured Controversy' - Huffington Post
- Calendar for Dec. 6 - Troy Record
- Best Bets: Drake, Joe Edwards, Mistletoe Show and more - STLtoday.com
- Greyhound cards and results 6/12 - Irish Independent
- AJGA's Stephen Hamblin reminisces on 30 years - Golfweek.com
- Art Basel Fashion: The Craziest, Best, And Weirdest Looks At Preview Day - Huffington Post
- Palm Beach Atlantic University names two Women of Distinction - Palm Beach Daily News
- '12 Years a Slave,' 'Fruitvale Station' Excluded From WGA Awards - Variety
- Real estate transactions Dec. 2, 2013 - Bradenton Herald
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |