June 7, 2011 ballot measures in Missouri
- 8 issues were voted on; 6 were approved
- 6 of the 8 measures dealt with taxes; either to renew, increase or implement a tax in the county, city or district.
- The 2 remaining measure asked voters to approve the annexation or land into the city.
- See also: Cole County, Missouri ballot measures
- See also: Lincoln County, Missouri ballot measures
- See also: Stone County, Missouri ballot measures
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |