Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 35A|
Boals's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I pledge NOT to vote for tax increases and will fight to lower your already heavy tax burden. The more our citizens have to spend, the more our economy benefits."
- Excerpt:"Our State Legislature currently owes our public schools over $2 billion. They continually delay payments on this debt. I will not stop fighting for this debt to be paid. We simply owe it to our children."
- Excerpt:"One of the first tasks that I will set myself to work on is drafting an amendment to our constitution to that effect."
- Excerpt:"I believe we should leave it to the religious establishments to protect the sanctity of marriage. I do agree that steps should be taken to improve the integrity of our voting system but we should NEVER question the integrity of the voter."
- Excerpt:"Government should admit when they fail and turn failed projects over to people that can make it succeed: the private sector."
Boals ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 35A. He ran unopposed in the Independence primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Jim Abeler (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 35A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jim Abeler Incumbent||58.8%||11,906|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Justin + Boals + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |