Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourth Worcester District|
|High school||Leominster High School|
Brooks' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"As your Representative, I will work hard to ensure that Leominster leads the charge towards ethics and reform in Massachusetts politics."
- Excerpt:"I will work diligently to bring back the days when employers competed to hire our workforce instead of dragging their feet over each new job posting."
- Excerpt:"As your Representative, I will vote to restore municipal lottery aid and say “no” to the detour it has taken under the current leadership."
- Excerpt:"I also aim to increase office hours, schedule regular meetings with local leaders in Leominster, and attend as many Leominster focused events as possible – allowing the community easy access to the person representing them on Beacon Hill."
- Excerpt:"I’m an advocate for merit based reviews for our teachers since retaining our most talented educators should be our first priority."
Brooks ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourth Worcester District. He ran unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Dennis Rosa (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fourth Worcester District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Dennis Rosa Incumbent||57.2%||10,346|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Justin + Brooks + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Justin Brooks on Facebook
- Justin Brooks on Twitter
- Justin Brooks on YouTube
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |