|Justin F. Wood|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 26|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in the legislature|
|High school||Shawnee High School|
Wood is a Shawnee High School alum and a current student at the University of Central Oklahoma. His professional experience includes working at Oklahoma Baptist University.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Wood served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• General Government|
|• Government Modernization|
|• Higher Education and Career Tech, Vice-chair|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Justin Wood was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Pamela Snider Stephens was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Wood and Snider Stephens will face off in the general election.
Wood ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 26. Wood defeated Michael Shaw in the Republican primary on June 26 and defeated Patty Sue Wagstaff in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 26, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Patty Sue Wagstaff||39.4%||4,852|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 26 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Justin Freeland Wood||56.8%||1,063|
Comprehensive donor information for Justin Wood is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Justin Wood raised a total of $57,347 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 22, 2013.
|Justin Wood's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 26||$57,347|
|Grand Total Raised||$57,347|
2012Justin Wood won election to the Oklahoma House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Justin Wood raised a total of $57,347.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Justin Wood's campaign in 2012|
|Mashek, Lara D||$5,000|
|Oklahomans for a Healthy Future||$4,000|
|Republican State House Cmte||$4,000|
|Oklahoma Republican Party||$3,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$57,347|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Wood married his high school sweetheart, Olivia, and together they have one daughter.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Justin + Wood + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Profile from the Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- News Star, "Justin Wood Candidate for District 26," accessed June 18, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Wood, Justin Freeland," accessed July 22, 2013
Kris Steele (R)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 26
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |