Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 108|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Police sergeant/insurance executive|
Hill's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Protecting Missourians from ObamaCare
- Excerpt: "Justin vows to protect Missourians against future financial burdens that will be brought on by the affects of government takeover of our healthcare."
Protecting our 2nd Amendment Rights
- Excerpt: [Justin] has sworn an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and of the State of Missouri. Justin will keep his oath to protect Missourian's second amendment rights.
Protecting Innocent Life
- "As a father of four children, Justin vows to protect innocent life from conception until natural death."
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Marlon Williams is unopposed in the Democratic primary. John Haman, Jr., Nina Dean and Justin Hill are running in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Justin + Hill + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 108
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |