|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Michigan city websites
This website was most recently evaluated on March 4th 2013.
- Elected officials are listed with personal emails; an address and general phone number is listed.
- Current city budget information is available, and budgets are archived for two years.
- Administrative department heads' contact info is listed.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are available, archived for five years.
- City contract and bid information is available.
- Public records requests can be made through the Web site.
- Audits are available, archived for five years.
- Zoning information is available as are permit applications.
- City taxes can be paid online and other tax information, including a property tax estimator, is available.
- Most current CAFR/audit (2012) is not posted.
- Information on city funded lobbying efforts is not available on the Web site.