For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Kansas City Public Safety Bond Measure (November 2010)
This measure sought to create a bond in the amount of $100 million which would go towards paying off debts as well as making other public safety improvements as needed.
- YES 4 (40%)
- NO 6 (60%)
- YES 18,308 (58.35)
- NO 13,067 (41.65)
- YES 7,891 (59.81%)
- NO 5,303 (40.19%)
- YES 53,260 (65.57%)
- NO 27,960 (34.43%)
- Clay County Elections, General Election Issues, pg.6
- Cass County, "Election Results," accessed November 10, 2010
- Clay County, "Election Results," accessed November 12, 2010
- Platte County, "Election Results," accessed November 12, 2010
- Kansas City Elections, "Election Results," accessed November 29, 2010
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |