For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Kansas City Sales Tax Continuation (November 2010)
This measure sought to continue the sales tax rate of one quarter of a cent for a further fifteen years in order to help pay for police services and other emergency needs in the city. Building a new station and upgrading police equipment was what would have been done with the additional money if the measure was approved.
- YES 5 (50%)
- NO 5 (50%)
- YES 21,772 (67.72)
- NO 10,379 (32.28)
- YES 9,302 (68.79%)
- NO 4,220 (31.21%)
- YES 58,934 (70.85%)
- NO 24249 (29.15%)
- Kansas City Star, "KC Council puts sales tax proposal on November ballot," August 19, 2010 (dead link)
- Cass County, "Election Results," accessed November 10, 2010
- Clay County Elections, "Results," accessed November 12, 2010
- Platte County, "Election Results," accessed November 12, 2010
- Kansas City Election, "Election Results," accessed November 29, 2010
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |