Karen E. Jacobsen
was a 2012 Republican
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 12th Congressional District
Jacobsen earned a degree in Accounting and has worked in the automotive industry. She has owned and operated a manufacturing company for the last 20 years.
- See also: Michigan's 12th Congressional District elections, 2012
Jacobsen ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Michigan's 12th District. She was defeated by Cynthia Kallgren in the August 7 Republican primary.
|U.S. House, Michigan District 12 Republican Primary, 2012
| Karen Jacobsen
Candidates for Congress were required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2012 elections season. Below are Jacobsen's reports.
|Karen Jacobsen (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||March 31, 2012||$1,640.80||$58,340.00||$(11,377.09)||$48,603.71|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Karen + Jacobsen + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Karen Jacobsen News Feed
- ↑ Karen Jacobsen for Congress, "About Karen" May 25, 2012
- ↑ Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed May 30, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Karen Jacobsen's Summary Report," accessed July 2, 2012
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Karen Jacobsen April Quarterly," accessed July 2, 2012