For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Karen E. Jacobsen|
|U.S. House, Michigan, District 12|
Jacobsen earned a degree in Accounting and has worked in the automotive industry. She has owned and operated a manufacturing company for the last 20 years.
|U.S. House, Michigan District 12 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Karen Jacobsen (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||March 31, 2012||$1,640.80||$58,340.00||$(11,377.09)||$48,603.71|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Karen + Jacobsen + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Karen Jacobsen for Congress, "About Karen" May 25, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed May 30, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Karen Jacobsen's Summary Report," accessed July 2, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Karen Jacobsen April Quarterly," accessed July 2, 2012