Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana House of Representatives, District 95|
Meyer supports the repeal of the Affordable Care Act, but says "[k]eeping insurance for children through 26 years old and health care coverage for people with pre-existing conditions is a must." She supports increases in education spending, to be funded from natural resource revenue.
Meyer ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 95. Meyer ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Tom Steenberg (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 96, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Karen + Meyer + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- More Important News - Prairie Advocate
- Real estate transfers May 2013 - Montgomery Newspapers
- Prep all-league volleyball teams - Yakima Herald-Republic
- North Shore Entertainment Calendar - The Salem News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |