For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourteenth Essex District|
Rhoton's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"The children that we teach today will be the business developers, police officers, singers, actors, and leaders of the future. It is imperative that we remain committed to their success in their education today."
Taxes and Jobs
- Excerpt:"Pick up any paper on any given day and you will read about a variety of abuses on the Massachusetts Taxpayer. We read of MA public employees filing for unemployment claims when they should not be eligible."
Rhoton ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourteenth Essex District. She ran unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by Diana DiZoglio (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fourteenth Essex District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Diana DiZoglio Incumbent||62.9%||11,191|
Rhoton and her husband Derik have three children.Cite error: Invalid
refs with no name must have content
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Karin + Rhoton + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Karin Rhoton on Facebook
- Karin Rhoton on Twitter
- Karin Rhoton on YouTube
- Karin Rhoton on LinkedIn
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |