Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 98|
Ieuter's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Taxes and Spending
- Excerpt: "Just like we do with our families and businesses, government must live within its means."
Cutting Red Tape and Creating an Environment Where Business can Thrive
- Excerpt: "I will fight for fewer regulations to make sure that people and business have the freedom to succeed. Our small and medium size businesses are the strength of our economy. "
- Excerpt: "In order for our children to thrive in the new economy, it is essential that our schools provide a safe learning environment utilizing the latest technology to provide them with the highest quality education possible."
- Excerpt: "I will work to protect our family values to ensure that all children are raised in a healthy home environment. This includes protecting the sanctity of life and making sure that adoption is a viable option."
Roads and Highways
- Excerpt: "A healthy roads and transportation system is vital to any strong community. Like you, I am tired of driving on Michigan’s deteriorating roads. It is time that we stop playing politics with our infrastructure and seek affordable long-term solutions to improve our roads."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Joan Brausch was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Gary Glenn defeated Karl Ieuter in the Republican primary.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 98 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Ieuter's endorsements included the following:
- Right to Life of Michigan
- Sid and Kathy Allen
- Gary Andrews
- Dave and Bobbie Arnold
- Michele and Joe Asiala
- Matt Bader
- Nancy and Bill Barker
- John and Sandy Bartos
- Mike and Kathy Bierlein
- Adam Beebe
- Marc Belgiorno
- Rachel Belgiorno
- Robert Boerner
- Michelle Bourke
- Bill & Jennifer Brewbaker
- Leonard Briston
- Brad and Jenny Brod
- Frank and Holly Brod
- Joan and John Butz
- Robert & Mary Calkins
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Karl + Ieuter + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 98
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Karl Ieuter on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- karlieuter.us, "Issues," accessed August 1, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- karlieuter.us, "Endorsements," accessed August 1, 2014
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |