|Maine House of Representatives, District 32|
|December 5, 2012-present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Cassidy served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health and Human Services|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 10, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014; independent candidates may file until June 2, 2014.
Cassidy won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 32. Cassidy ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and defeated Michael Radeka (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 32, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Cassidy is available dating back to 2008. Based on available campaign finance records, Cassidy raised a total of $15,631 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 12, 2013.
|Katherine Cassidy's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 32||$4,923|
|2010||Maine State House, District 32||$5,453|
|2008||Maine State House, District 32||$5,255|
|Grand Total Raised||$15,631|
2012Cassidy won election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Cassidy raised a total of $4,923.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Katherine Cassidy's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,923|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Katherine + Cassidy + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Katherine Cassidy
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Katherine Cassidy on Facebook
- Katherine Cassidy on LinkedIn
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010, 2008
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Cassidy, Katherine W," accessed September 12, 2013
David C. Burns (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 32
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |