Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 28|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rogers served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Finance, Clerk|
|• Finance - Division I|
Rogers won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 28. Rogers was unopposed in the September 11 primary and defeated Al Jones (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 28, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Katherine + Rogers + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- State House Memo: When you look at the facts, casino bill makes good sense - Concord Monitor
- Bipartisan House Group Pushes for NH Casino - Valley News
- New Hampshire Grapples with Impact of Possible Land Casino - Casino.Org News
- Manchester mayor pushes for casino seat limit - The Union Leader
- What's on Sunday - New York Times
- Community Calendar - Eagle-Tribune
- Keystone XL public comment period begins USDA launches climate hubs - Politico
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- Erie County Real Estate Transactions - Buffalo News
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Jan. 26. - Tampabay.com (blog)
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 28
| Succeeded by|