|Ohio House Of Representatives District 68|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Chandler earned a BA and MA from Michigan State University and a MPA from Kent State University. She is married and has three children.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Chandler served on the following committees:
- Aging and Disability Services Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Finance and Appropriations Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Higher Education
- Local Government/Public Administration Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Ways and Means Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
Kathleen Chandler was not eligible for re-election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 68|
|Kathleen Chandler (D)||34,251|
|W. Zeller (R)||18,920|
In 2008, Chandler collected $21,389 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$5,000|
|PORTAGE COUNTY DEMOCRATIC WOMEN||$1,000|
|COMMUNICATIONS WORKERS OF AMERICA||$1,000|
|OHIO FEDERATION OF TEACHERS||$750|
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Chandler
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Representative Chandler's State Surge sponsored bills
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 68
| Succeeded by|
Kathleen Clyde (D)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |