Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 2|
|1996 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Place of birth||Nyack, NY|
Taylor is a homemaker. Her other professional experience includes Dover City Council from 1996-1998 and Mayor Pro Tempore for Dover City Council in 1997.
Taylor graduated from Ridgewood High School and attended University of New Hampshire.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Taylor served on this committee:
On November 2, 2010 Taylor was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 2 general election (2010)|
|Lyle Bulis (R)||777|
|David Starr (D)||675|
On November 4, 2008, Taylor won election by finishing first for the Grafton District 2 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, receiving 1,125 votes ahead of Republican Cassandra Laleme (914) and "Others" (4).
Taylor raised $2,698 for her campaign, against $1,375 by Laleme.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton District 2|
|Kathleen Taylor (D)||1,615|
|Cassandra Laleme (R)||914|
In 2010, a year in which Taylor was up for re-election, she collected $1,420 in donations.
Taylor raised $2,698 for the 2008 election.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|Committee to Elect House Democrats||$578|
Taylor is married.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kathleen + Taylor + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Christmas tree vendors pine for more than sales - Sun-Sentinel
- Critics' Picks Critics' Picks: Dec. 6-12, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Today in History - U-T San Diego
- Critics' Picks - Los Angeles Times
- First Read Flash: Early warning - MSNBC
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2004, 2002, 2000
|New Hampshire House of Representatives - Grafton 2 District
| Succeeded by|
Rebecca A. Brown (D)