|Wyoming State Senate District 7|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Sessions political career began with her service as a representative on the Wyoming State House from 1993 to 1998. She was then elected to the Wyoming State Senate in 1999. She served as the Senate Minority Caucus Chairman from 2005 to 2006. She then became the Senate Minority Whip in 2007. Sessions served in this position until 2008.
Sessions earned her B.S. and MS from Utah State University.
- Judiciary Committee, Wyoming Senate
- Rules and Procedure Committee, Wyoming Senate
- Travel, Recreation, Wildlife and Cultural Resources Committee, Wyoming Senate
- See also: Wyoming State Senate elections, 2010
|Wyoming State Senate, District 7 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Kathryn L. Sessions (D)||699|
Sessions raised $2,400 for her campaign.
|Wyoming State Senate, District 7 (2006)|
|Kathryn Sessions (D)||4,157|
In the year 2006, Sessions raised $2,400 for her campaign.
Her top four contributors were:
|Wyoming Association of Realtors||$750|
Sessions is widowed and has three children.
- Biography from the Wyoming Legislature
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998, 1996, 1994, 1992
|Wyoming Senate District 7
| Succeeded by|