|Oregon House of Representatives, District 14|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Lamberg's campaign website highlights the following issues:
Creating more jobs for Oregon families
- Excerpt: "Job-abundant economies and formed by encouraging entrepreneurs to succeed in an environment free from excessive taxes and unrealistic regulations. The families of District 14, along with all Oregonians, deserve an economy rich with family-sustaining jobs."
Improving education by empowering parents and supporting our teachers
- Excerpt: "Steering away from a one-size-fits-all education, and increasing school choice for parents will help Oregon students reach their academic goals. Investing in an educational system which meets the learning needs of students means successful Oregon students will become dependable and knowledgeable employees who keep Oregon growing!"
Creating safer communities and reducing crime
- Excerpt: "As State Representative, Kathy Lamberg will fight to ensure that we not only create tougher laws against repeat offenders, but we empower local communities to enforce laws already on the books."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Val Hoyle was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Kathy Lamberg was unopposed in the Republican primary. Hoyle and Lamberg will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kathy + Lamberg + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 14