For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 2|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lauer-Rago served on this committee:
Lauer-Rago advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Leigh Webb (D), incumbent David Palfrey (R), incumbent Dennis Reed (R), Carlos Cardona (D), and Delaney Carrier (R) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 2 general election (2010)|
|David Palfrey (R)||1,456|
|Dennis Reed (R)||1,397|
|Kathy Lauer-Rago (R)||1,343|
|Leigh Webb (D)||1,131|
|Delaney Carrier (D)||831|
|Carlos Cardona (D)||638|
In 2010, a year in which Lauer-Rago was up for re-election, she collected $625 in donations.
No contributions to his campaign were over $1,000.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kathy + Lauer-Rago + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Union Leader, "Primary Status: Goffstown House member, former Perry supporter, now backing Mitt Romney," November 29, 2011
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014