|Nevada State Senate, District 13|
|Profession||Small business owner|
From Martin's website:
Less governmental regulation and a friendly tax environment are a key component in attracting new businesses to Nevada and creating jobs. We must continue to keep Nevada competitive and promote our state as a great place to live and work.
It’s time to put Nevada’s families and businesses first, ahead of politics and special interests. I pledge to listen to you and work for what is important to you.
Quality schools, new jobs and fiscal responsibility with public funds: these are the cornerstones of my pledge to you.
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2012
Martin ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Senate, District 13. Martin ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by Debbie Smith (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Senate, District 13, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kathy + Martin + Nevada + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kathy Martin Campaign, "My Stand on the Issues," accessed October 19, 2012
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014