|South Dakota House of Representatives District 4|
|January 13, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$12,000/two-year term|
|Per diem||$110/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Sisseton High School|
|Bachelor's||Northern State University|
|Profession||Teacher (retired), Tech Services provider|
Tyler attended Sisseton High School before earning her bachelor's degree from Northern State University and her master's degree from Bemidji State University. She is a retired teacher and a technical services provider.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Tyler served on the following committees:
|South Dakota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Local Government|
Tyler won election in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 4. Tyler ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5 and won election in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Kathy Tyler is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Kathy Tyler raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 26, 2013.
|Kathy Tyler's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||South Dakota House of Representatives , District 4||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$0|
2012Kathy Tyler won election to the South Dakota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Kathy Tyler raised a total of $0.
|South Dakota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Kathy Tyler's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Tyler and her husband, Tim, have two daughters and three grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kathy + Tyler + South Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rep. Tyler Asks For Special Leg. Session - KDLT News
- SD lawmaker pushes for forensic audit of EB-5 - Prairie Business
- Between the Lines: Ask a simple question: What will it hurt? - Vermillion Plain Talk
- Democratic state legislator wants audit of South Dakota's participation in EB ... - The Republic
- SD Legislators Petition For Special Session - KDLT News
- Lawmaker seeks forensic audit of EB-5 - AberdeenNews.com
- Rep. Tyler's website
- Campaign website (Archive)
- Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Facebook page
Valentine Rausch (R)
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 4
| Succeeded by|