|Pennsylvania State House District 41|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
True received her diploma from J. P. McCaskey High School in 1958. She then served in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives from 1993 to 2000. In 2000, she was a candidate for the office of Pennsylvania State Auditor. She then rejoined the Pennsylvania House in 2003 and served in that position until 2010. She represents the 41st District.
While a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, True served on the following committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Health & Human Services Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
True did not seek re-election in 2010.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 41|
|Katie True (R)||25,937||100.0%|
True and her husband, Peter, have three children.
- Katie True's personal website
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Katie True
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 41
| Succeeded by|
Ryan Aument (R)
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |