|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 32|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 13, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. District 32 is represented by three delegates. Incumbents David Perry, John Pino and Margaret Staggers were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Tom Fast, William Hughes and Kayla Kessinger were unopposed in the Republican primary. Perry, Fast, and Kessinger defeated Pino, Staggers, Hughes, Tom Louisos (I) and Tighe Bullock (Mountain) in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kayla + Kessinger + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- West Virginia State Senate
- West Virginia State Senate elections, 2014
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Kayla Kessinger on Facebook
- Kayla Kessinger on Twitter
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |