Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Hawaii House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Calvin K.Y. Say is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Julia E. Allen is unopposed in the Republican primary. Keiko Bonk is running as a Green Party candidate.
Bonk ran in the 2012 election for Hawaii House of Representatives District 20. Bonk ran as a Green Party candidate and was defeated by incumbent Calvin Say (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Calvin Say Incumbent||56.9%||5,704|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Keiko + Bonk + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Hawaii House of Representatives
- Hawaii House of Representatives District 20
- Hawaii House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Hawaii State Legislature
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 6, 2014
- civilbeat.com, " Unofficial 2012 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 24, 2014
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed March 24, 2014
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed March 24, 2014