|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Green Party
candidate for District 20
of the Hawaii House of Representatives
. She ran unsuccessfully for the same seat in 2012
- See also: Hawaii House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Hawaii House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Calvin K.Y. Say was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Julia E. Allen was unopposed in the Republican primary. Say will face Allen and Keiko Bonk (G) in the general election.
- See also: Hawaii House of Representatives elections, 2012
Bonk ran in the 2012 election for Hawaii House of Representatives District 20. Bonk ran as a Green Party candidate and was defeated by incumbent Calvin Say (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 20, General Election, 2012
||Calvin Say Incumbent
|| Keiko Bonk
|| Julia Allen
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Keiko + Bonk + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Keiko Bonk News Feed
- ↑ Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 6, 2014
- ↑ civilbeat.com, " Unofficial 2012 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 24, 2014
- ↑ Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed March 24, 2014
- ↑ Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed March 24, 2014