For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|South Carolina Senate District 16
Brann has been an accountant for the past 25 years. He served in the military, holds a master's degrees, and volunteers with the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. He has served on the Tax Advisory Commission and is member of the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce. He is married to his wife Maruzzella. They have two children.
On his special election campaign site, Brann lists his policy positions. Detailed explanations of these positions can be found here.
- Act 388 Repeal
- Improved School Funding
- Business Stimulation Initiatives
- Government Consolidation
- Property Tax Realignment
- Cost-Benefit Program Analysis
- Sales Tax Reprioritization
- Spending Accountability
- Green Technology Credits
- Term Limits
- Tort Reform
- Lancaster Mega-Landfill
- New Voter ID Cards
- Immigration control via local police
- SC "FairTax"
- School Vouchers
- Campaign Site, Bio (timed out)
- Lake Wylie Pilot, "Seven Republicans eye Mulvaney's SC Senate seat," December 30, 2010
- SC Senate Republican Caucus, "Gregory wins District 16 Senate primary" February 23, 2011
- Herald Online, "Gregory wins election, will return to District 16 senate seat," April 12, 2011