Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Wisconsin, District 1|
|Place of birth||Racine, Wisconsin|
He was a 2012 Libertarian candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 1st Congressional District of Wisconsin. He was defeated by incumbent Paul Ryan (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
Deschler earned his bachelor's in religion/ liberal studies from Carthage College, in Kenosha, Wis. He works as quality control for Warren Industries.
Deschler ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Wisconsin's 1st District. He ran as a Libertarian and lost to Republican incumbent Paul Ryan in the November 6, 2012, general election.
|U.S. House, Wisconsin District 1 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Paul Ryan Incumbent||54.9%||200,423|
|Source: Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
Deschler is married with two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Keith + Deschler + Wisconsin + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin's 1st Congressional District elections, 2012
- Wisconsin's 1st Congressional District
- Wisconsin's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," accessed June 3, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "CERTIFICATE OF NOMINATION FOR GENERAL ELECTION: Independent candidates," accessed July 21, 2014
- Votesmart.org, "Biography"
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates registered by office," accessed June 10, 2012