Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|North Dakota State Senate, District 37|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Fernsler withdrew from the race before the September 2, 2014, deadline to remove his name from the Nov. 4 ballot.
Elections for the office of North Dakota State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 7, 2014. Incumbent Rich Wardner was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Keith Fernsler was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Fernsler withdrew from the race before the general election. Wardner was unchallenged in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Keith + Fernsler + North + Dakota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota State Senate
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly
- North Dakota State Senate elections, 2014
- North Dakota State Senate District 37
- Jamestown Sun, "Dems withdraw from legislative races," September 6, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Contest/Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Results Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed July 8, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official General Election Results," accessed November 17, 2014