Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas State Senate District 28|
|Years of service||1975-1985|
Humphrey served in the Navy as an Aviation Machinist. He currently owns and operates a jet repair company.
Humphrey's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Creating New Jobs and Growing the Kansas Economy
- Excerpt:"Keith is committed to providing good paying jobs and restoring the private sector aviation industry in South Central Kansas."
Lowering Energy Costs
- Excerpt:"It’s time for a state energy and economic policy that encourages job development and more economic prosperity for every Kansan."
Honoring Our Veterans
- Excerpt:"Keith is committed to honoring the service of the bravest of all Kansans — our veterans."
Tax Fairness – A Tax Code That Works for Everyone
- Excerpt:"Increasing taxes on working-class, middle income families is not going to put money back into the economy nor encourage growth. When working families have expendible income, the economy grows."
Top Quality Public Education – Investing in Kansas Kids and the Economy
- Excerpt:"Keith is committed to providing a top quality public education for Kansas kids. "
- See also: Kansas State Senate elections, 2012
Humphrey ran for election in the 2012 election for Kansas State Senate District 28. Humphrey ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Mike Petersen (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas State Senate, District 28, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mike Petersen Incumbent||52.7%||9,853|
Humphrey and his wife Therese have six children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Keith + Humphrey + Kansas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Keith Humphrey on Facebook
- Keith Humphrey on Twitter