Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Nevada Superintendent of Public Instruction|
|2004 - April 2, 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Kenny Guinn (R)|
Superintendent of Public Instruction (2004-2012)
Rheault became the state superintendent of public instruction following his appointment by then-Gov. Kenny Guinn in 2004. Rheault remained in this post for 8 years before announcing his resignation, effective April 2, 2012. He was formally succeeded by James Guthrie, who decided to step down as superintendent after one year in office.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Keith + Rheault + Nevada + Superintendent"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Nevada Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Superintendent of Schools
- James Guthrie
- Governor of Nevada
- ↑ Las Vegas Review Journal, "Sandoval names James Guthrie as new superintendent of public schools," March 12, 2012
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Las Vegas Sun, "Nevada schools superintendent resigns, gives no reason," March 29, 2013
- ↑ The State, Sandoval names former top adviser as schools superintendent, August 13, 2013
|Nevada Superintendent of Public Instruction
| Succeeded by|