Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 77|
Bryant ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 77. Bryant was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 5 incumbent Gerald Stebelton (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 77, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Gerald Stebelton Incumbent||58.2%||30,136|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kelly + Bryant + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Seahawks beat Saints: Quick thoughts on Seattle's win - Field Gulls
- Sports briefs: York girls hockey ties Cheverus - Seacoastonline.com
- Tom Drake: Cullman's living legend - Cullman Times Online
- Football Game Notes - at Indiana - Purdue Boilermakers
- Jersey Hustle: The real-life story of Abscam - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- City league bowling highlight sheet scores - Battle Creek Enquirer
- From the Creaux's Nest - TheRecordLive.com
- Football Game Notes - at Penn State - Purdue Boilermakers
- Drafting ENDA's battle plan in the House - Metro Weekly
- The Fifth Quarter: Week 11 Rewind - NBCSports.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |