Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 77|
Bryant ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 77. Bryant was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 5 incumbent Gerald Stebelton (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 77, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Gerald Stebelton Incumbent||58.2%||30,136|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kelly + Bryant + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- 'Doll's House' still in works - Cincinnati.com
- Los Angeles Lakers Vs. Boston Celtics NBA Highlights - Lakers Nation
- Frankenstein, RoboCop and Mr. Peabody are all part of the year's first batch ... - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Timothy Ladin Joins DailyDAC LLC - PR Web (press release)
- Commercial Law League of America and DailyDAC, LLC Enter into Strategic ... - PR Web (press release)
- At Iowa prison, grim history may lure visitors - Post-Bulletin
- Strong, then: On Florida State winning a national title, and Auburn coming so ... - Alligator Army
- Roll call of deaths for 2013 A Final Goodbye - Youngstown Vindicator
- Boxing In 2013, Reviewed (And A Glimpse At 2014) - The Queensberry Rules
- The voices of 2013 - The Register-Guard
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |