|U.S. House, Florida, District 7|
|Bachelor's||Idaho State University|
Shirley received his B.S. in pharmacy from Idaho State University in 1980. He is a registered pharmacist in Florida.
|U.S. House, Florida District 7 Republican Primary, 2014|
|John Mica Incumbent||72.1%||32,084|
|Source: Florida Division of Elections|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kelly + Shirley + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 7th Congressional District
- Florida Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed April 16, 2014
- Associated Press, "Primary Results 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Information submitted on Ballotpedia’s biographical information submission form on July 26, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |