|Michigan House of Representatives, District 12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Eastern Michigan University|
|Master's||Eastern Michigan University|
|J.D.||Thomas M. Cooley Law School|
Thompson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
The Common Core curriculum in our schools is causing a decline in the performance and education of our Michigan students. Common Core was originally not adopted in 4 states and 12 states have followed in repealing the Common Core standards. Michigan needs to be the next state of repeal; to give our children a chance at a better tomorrow.
Help for Small Businesses
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Erika Geiss was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Kelly Thompson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Geiss faces Thompson in the general election. Alexis Brice Martell (D) withdrew before the primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kelly + Thompson + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 12
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Kelly Thompson for Michigan State Representative, "The issues," accessed October 16, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |