Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Utah House of Representatives District 65|
Bowers's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I support the Constitution of the United States, in the tradition of the founders. "
- Excerpt:"I therefore will support a bill that requires all state government officials to sign a written pledge to honor their oath of office to the Constitution of the United States, and to regard a violation of that pledge as a breach of contract with the people."
- Excerpt:"I believe that the Constitution has both a horizontal and and a vertical separation of powers."
- Excerpt:"I support legislation and a Constitutional amendment that will restore to Utah the ability to appoint its own Senators to the US Congress via the state legislature, instead of being elected by the people."
- Excerpt:"I believe that life begins at conception and will support the overturn of Roe v Wade and the elimination of all federal and state aid on this issue."
Bowers ran for election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 65. Bowers was defeated by incumbent Francis Gibson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Utah House of Representatives, District 65, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Francis Gibson Incumbent||86.7%||11,183|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ken + Bowers + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found