|Arizona House of Representatives District 24|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Clark's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Support Common Core standards and funding so that Arizona students will be educated to at least the same level as students in competing markets and countries."
- Excerpt: "Fight to support Career and Technical Education in order to build a stronger, highly-tailored workforce."
- Excerpt: "Push the legislature towards setting higher standards for energy efficiency and renewable energy in new home and business construction."
- Excerpt: "Ken will also vote to preserve define pension plans for police and fire so we can support those who put their lives on the line for our safety."
- Excerpt: "Ken will fight in the Arizona Legislature to prevent further discrimination against people based on their sexual orientation and will fight for full funding for community health care and reproductive health services."
Elections for the office of Arizona House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 26, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 28, 2014. Incumbent Lela Alston and Ken Clark defeated Richard Bauer in the Democratic primary. Lei Lani Cortez was unopposed in the Republican primary. Alston, Clark and Cortez will face off in the general election.
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 24 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Lela Alston Incumbent||42.9%||8,006|
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 15 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Katie Hobbs (D)||3,950|
|Lela Alston (D)||3,919|
|Ken Clark (D)||3,418|
In 2014, Clark's endorsements include the following:
- Katie Hobbs, Senator, District 24
- Chad Campbell, House Minority Leader & State Representative, District 24
- Andrew Sherwood, State Representative District 26
- Debbie McCune-Davis, State Representative, District 30
- Steve Gallardo, Senator, District 29
- Eric Meyer, State Representative, District 28
- Juan Mendez, State Representative, District 26
- David Bradley, Senator, District 10
- Susan Benjamin, Governing Board Member, Phoenix Elementary School District #1
- Dr. Angel Jannasch-Pennell, Governing Board Member, Phoenix Elementary School District #1
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ken + Clark + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona State Senate
- Arizona State Senate elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Ken Clark on Facebook
- Ken Clark on Twitter
- Arizona State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Arizona Secretary of State, 2010 Primary Election - Full Listing, August 4, 2010
- Ken Clark for AZ, "Issues," accessed July 30, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election," May 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed September 11, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, November 2, 2010 General Election, November 23, 2010
- Arizona Secretary of State, August 24, 2010 Primary Election, September 10, 2009
- Ken Clark for AZ, "Endorsements," accessed July 30, 2014