|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 19|
Crider's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
PRO LIFE – Fight for Traditional Family Values
- Excerpt: "Keep Livonia a pro-life community / Defend Michigan’s definition of marriage / Protect religious freedom"
PRO JOBS – Create a Job-Friendly Environment
- Excerpt: "Keep taxes low for Michigan businesses / Cut red tape that prevents economic growth / Make higher education more affordable"
PRO LIVONIA – Remain Committed to Our Community
- Excerpt: "Ken will make sure Livonia is part of Michigan’s comeback / Ken & his wife are life-long residents of Livonia / Ken has been a skilled tradesman here for 31 years"
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Stacey Dogonski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Laura Cox defeated Ken Crider in the Republican primary. Cox defeated Dogonski in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 19 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 19 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Crider's endorsements included:
- Right to Life of Michigan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ken + Crider + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 19
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Ken Crider on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- kencrider.com, "Issues," accessed July 28, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |