|U.S. House, Georgia, District 10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||University of Georgia School of Law|
|Place of birth||Athens, Georgia|
|Profession||Civil rights lawyer|
Dious was born and raised locally in Athens, GA, and attended Athens-Clarke County public schools. He graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law.
Dious is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Georgia's 10th District. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 20, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Dious' reports.
|Ken Dious (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$0||$11,395||$(11,454)||$3,703|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$3,703||$17,825||$(13,620)||$8,931|
Dious has been married to his wife, Annette Ellington Dious, for more than thirty years. They have one grown son.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ken + Dious + Georgia + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Online Athens, "Democrat Dious enters race to replace Broun," accessed September 27, 2013
- Associated Press, "Primary election results," accessed May 20, 2014
- Ken Dious for Congress Facebook Page, "Info," accessed May 28, 2014
- Daily Kos, "GA-10: Attorney Ken Dious Running in Democratic Primary to Replace Rep. Paul Broun," accessed May 28, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 31, 2014
- Dious for Congress, "Meet Ken," accessed May 28, 2014