|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Merrill High School (1969)|
|Bachelor's||University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (1973)|
Ferguson earned his B.S. in Social Science from the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff in 1973. His professional experience includes working in Pine Bluff's city government, as Executive Director of the Arkansas Workforce Board and Arkansas Workforce Investment Director.
Elections for the office of Arkansas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on June 10, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Ken Ferguson, Win Trafford and Efrem Elliott faced off in the Democratic primary. Because no candidate received more than 50 percent of the vote, the top two vote-getters - Ferguson and Trafford - met a runoff election on June 10, which Ferguson won. Ferguson is unchallenged in the general election.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 16 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 16 Runoff Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ken + Ferguson + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Senate elections, 2014
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House of Representatives District 16
- pbcommercial.com, "Ferguson to seek District 16 seat in state House," June 28, 2013
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Candidate Information," accessed March 5, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 26, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official primary runoff election results," accessed August 29, 2014
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|