Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 42B|
Rubenzer's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Throwing more money into the education system has shown that is does not always increase student performance. However we do need to develop methods to ensure money is being spent in an effective manner."
Economy and Jobs
- Excerpt:"We need to ensure that all attempts to improve the economy is done so in a way that allows small and medium sized businesses the freedom to operate and grow. Ken supports environmentally friendly methods of mining the precious metals that exists right here in Minnesota."
Addressing Legislator Partisanship
- Excerpt:"Ken understands that each individual has a unique set of life experiences and thoughts."
- Excerpt:"Minnesota is currently collecting more revenue than it has ever collected. We need legislators that will go and be good stewards to the States budget."
- Excerpt:"Minnesota should be open to all forms of economically viable energy sources. Having access to energy is what allows an economy to grow and remain healthy. Limiting energy in any form is limiting Minnesota's potential for economic growth. "
Rubenzer ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 42B. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Jason Isaacson (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 42B, General Election, 2012|