|Kenneth A. Capalbo|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Rhode Island, District 1|
|Birthday||August 5, 1943|
|Place of birth||Wakefield, Rhode Island|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
Kenneth A. Capalbo was a 2012 Independent candidate who sought election to the U.S. House representing the 1st Congressional District of Rhode Island.
According to Kenneth Capalbo's website, his 2012 campaign themes included:
- Foreign Policy; "The idea that a foreign country can control America’s foreign policy, and send our young men and women off to another war is totally unacceptable to me..."
- Job Creation; "There are many problems facing our economy, but the chief among them is the need to create jobs. Jobs are what are needed to solve the economic problems that our country is having."
- Homelessness; "We should create policies that would avoid foreclosure for those homeowners who have the financial ability to continue paying (with mortgage modifications) their mortgages."
- See also: Rhode Island's 1st congressional district elections, 2012
Capalbo ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Rhode Island's 1st District. Capalbo lost to incumbent Rep. David N. Cicilline on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kenneth A. + Capalbo + Rhode Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Failed to load RSS feed (not array) from http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Kenneth A.+Capalbo+Rhode Island +House&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss