Kenneth A. Slezak
|Kenneth A. Slezak|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 69|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 19, 2013|
Slezak ran in the 2013 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 69. The seat was vacant following Mark Honadel's (R) resignation to take a job in the private sector. Slezak was unopposed in the October 22 Democratic primary and was defeated by Bob Kulp (R) in the special election, which took place on November 19, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kenneth + Slezak + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Regional News Briefs - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Two Assembly members being elected Tuesday; state's farmland values keeping ... - River Towns
- Kulp Wins Special Election in 69th State Assembly District - WSAW
- Regional Briefs 11/20/13 - Leader-Telegram
- Three candidates vie for 69th Assembly District seat - Leader-Telegram
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Official candidate list," accessed September 25, 2013
- ↑ wrn.com, "Special election called for 69st Assembly District," September 18, 2013
- ↑ wuwm.com, "Fields Finalized For Special Elections," October 23, 2013
- ↑ nationalreview.com, "Hispanic Republican Woman Elected to Wisconsin Legislature Special Elections Show Surprising GOP Strength," November 20, 2013
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |