|Public Utility Commissioner of Texas|
|September 2, 2008 - present|
|September 1, 2017|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Rick Perry (R)|
|J.D.||Southern Methodist University|
Anderson was nominated for a six-year term ending August 31, 2011 by the Texas Senate on March 3, 2009. On September 17, 2011, Governor Perry reappointed Commissioner Anderson for a six-year term ending August 31, 2017. He previously served as Director of Governmental Appointments in the Office of Governor Rick Perry from 2001 to early 2008. Before being appointed to the Governor’s office, he practiced corporate and securities law in Dallas, Texas, From 1988 to 1990, he served as Chief Deputy Director of Governmental Appointments in the Office of Governor William P. Clements, Jr.
- Southern Methodist University, J.D.
- Georgetown University, B.A.
Texas Public Utility Commission (2008-present)
Anderson has served as a member of the Texas Public Utility Commission since 2008.
Director of Governmental Appointments (2001-2008)
Texas Securities Board (1999-2006)
North Central Texas Health Facilities Development Corporation (1990-1997)
Texas Commission on Jail Standards (1990-1995)
Rules Advisory Committee of the Texas Ethics Commission (1993-1994)
On September 17, 2011, Governor Perry reappointed Commissioner Anderson for a six-year term on the Texas Public Utility Commission ending August 31, 2017.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kenneth + Anderson + Texas"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- TEXAS VIEW: Ken Anderson's fall offers lesson for prosecutors - Odessa American
- Texas prosecutor to serve 10 days for innocent man's 25-year imprisonment - The Guardian
- Ex-prosecutor Ken Anderson Gets Jail For Wrongful Conviction - Huffington Post
- Ken Anderson's law license officially canceled - Austin American-Statesman
- Innocent man spends 25 years in prison for wife's murder: report - New York Daily News
- Thanks To This Seal, A Newlywed Couple Was Stranded On An Island (PHOTO) - Huffington Post
- A reason to kill the death penalty in Colorado - Denver Post
- 31 of the best titles of 2013 - The Seattle Times
- Catching Red Sox on minds of contenders - Boston Globe
- Celeb birthdays for the week of Dec. 8-14 - New Pittsburgh Courier
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Texas Public Utilities official website
- Commissioner Anderson's website
- Anderson's official biography
|Texas Public Utility Commission
| Succeeded by|