|Vermont House Of Representatives, Chittenden 3-6|
|1999 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Atkins has worked as a Justice of the Peace. He also worked as an elementary school teacher/coach for the Winooski School District from 1964 to 1998.
Atkins earned his B.S. and M.S. in Education from the University of Vermont in 1964 and 1974, respectively.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Chittenden 3-6 General Election (2010)|
|Clement Bissonnette (D)||1,684|
|Kenneth Atkins (D)||1,628|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Atkins served on these committees:
- Government Operations, Vice Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Atkins served on these committees:
- Government Operations Committee, Vermont House
- Legislative Information Technology Committee, Vermont Legislature
In 2010, a year in which Atkins was up for re-election, he did collect any money in donations.
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Atkins voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kenneth + Atkins + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Atkins and his wife, Judith Miller, have two children.
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998