|Tennessee Regulatory Authority|
|July 1, 2009 - Present|
|June 30, 2014|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey|
|Bachelor's||East Tennessee State University |
Baptist Christian College
|Master's||Indiana State University |
Manahath School of Theology
|Ph.D.||Andersonville Baptist Seminary|
Hill has spent the bulk of his career in communications and broadcasting. He worked for 27 years with the Appalachian Education Communication Corporation in Bristol, Tennessee, where he was most recently general manager of five radio stations. Hill is also a consultant for technical writing and editing, public relations, proposal writing and editing, independent research and development documentation, corporate and business communication, media acquisition, media appraisal, and media utilization.
- BS, Speech (Broadcasting) and history, East Tennessee State University
- BA, Biblical studies, Baptist Christian College
- MS, Speech (Broadcasting), Indiana State University
- MEd, Religious Education, Manahath School of Technology
- DRE, Andersonville Baptist Seminary
Tennessee Regulatory Authority (2009-Present)
Hill and his wife, Janet, have three children and live in Blountville, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kenneth + Hill + Tennessee"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- John R. 'Johnny' Thomas - Lewistown Sentinel
- This Dad Got The Best Christmas Present.. He Heard His Daughter's Voice For ... - Huffington Post
- 'Toppers pull away late against Webb - Johnson City Press (subscription)
- Sergeant Alvin York - The knoxville focus
- Warner aims for a grander deficit reduction - The Daily Progress
- Science Hill set to open 'Roundball' Friday - Johnson City Press (subscription)
- Small Town To Vote On Recalling Council Members Over Gun Permit Changes - Huffington Post
- Augustine Rubit and South Alabama Take On Gonzaga in Battle in Seattle - West Coast Convo
- Trout program helps Midstate during winter - The Tennessean
- Stephens Among Finalists for Bartlett Schools Post - Memphis Daily News
|Tennessee Regulatory Authority
| Succeeded by|