Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 32|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Years of service||1998-2004|
Myrick is an eight-year veteran of the United States Army.
Myrick's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Create Local Jobs"
- Excerpt: "Promote Small Business Growth"
- Excerpt: "Improve Funding for Our Schools and Youth Programs"
- Excerpt: "Implement Family and Children’s Health Programs"
- Excerpt: "Support Senior Citizen Services"
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. District 123 incumbent Scott Hamann was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Kenneth Myrick was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Myrick ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 123. Myrick ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and was defeated by Scott Hamann (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 123, General Election, 2012|
Myrick has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kenneth + Myrick + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 32
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Kenneth Myrick on Facebook
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- "myrickforhouse," Official Campaign Website
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 13, 2012
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |