Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 65|
|Bachelor's||University of Mississippi|
Young ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 65. Young and Dennis Kiser were defeated by Jeremy Durham in the August 2 primary election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 65 Republican Primary, 2012|
Young opposes a State income tax, is a strong advocate of the Second Amendment, and supports harsher illegal immigration laws.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kenny + Young + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Qualifying deadline nears for May primary candidates - Cookeville Herald Citizen
- Division I schools flock again to Kansas JUCOs - Columbus Ledger-Enquirer
- NFL Nation: 2014 NFL MVP Replacements AFC - ESPN (blog)
- 22nd Annual Trumpet Awards Gives Tributes to Extraordinary Honorees for ... - Pasadena Journal
- Kansas junior colleges again prove fertile ground for Division I football ... - Daily Journal
- Chazz Palminteri to Star in World Premiere Play UNORGANIZED CRIME at the ... - Broadway World
- Seattle's win could transform NFL - ESPN
- The Tragic Story of Willie Williams, College Football's First Celebrity Recruit - Bleacher Report
- Final curtain: Is Jay Leno's retirement from 'Tonight' the end of an era ... - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Folk Revival: The Cumberland Trio's 50-Year Saga as One of the Folk Era's ... - Knoxville Metro Pulse
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |