Kentucky 1960 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a advisory question.
- One measure was approved.
On the ballot
|AQ||Highways & Parks Bond Ballot Question||Bonds||Asks voters if they are in favor of the commonwealth selling one hundred million dollars in bonds|
|Limited Constitutional Convention Referendum||ConCon||Calls for a limited constitutional convention|
- 1960 ballot measures
- List of Kentucky ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Kentucky
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |