Kentucky 1986 ballot measures
November 4, 1986 ballot in Kentucky.
- Both measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Education||Abolishes the office of superintendent of public instruction and establishes a state board of education||
|Amendment 2||Term Limits||Allows mayors to serve two terms beyond their original term||
- Kentucky State Senate
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky Secretary of State
- 1986 ballot measures
- List of Kentucky ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state